With all of our coaches and volunteers completely vaccinated and Covid-19 numbers in the county dropping, we are now offering limited free beginner classes! Thanks to donations, we are able to offer these beginner classes for free, too. (We pay $10 per person for event insurance and will happily accept a donation should you wish to contribute.)
Our beginner events are limited to 10 people per session and we will be following Covid safety protocols. If you find you enjoy and like our sport, we will invite you to join our club and train with us regularly.
- Our events are open to anyone 12 years old and up.
- All participants must be able to swim 100 yards unassisted and will be required to wear a life jacket at all times.
- We will provide life jackets and all equipment.
- Please use our appointment application below to sign up.
- You may sign up for more than one event!
Once your spot is confirmed, please complete the appropriate waiver form found on the Join Us page of our website.
If you are unable to attend one of our free Saturday classes and still interested in giving sprint canoe and kayak a try, please contact us and we will make separate arrangements with you.
If there is enough interest, we will potentially a week long class in July (depending on the pandemic, too).