- Tryouts/classes are not free as we have insurance costs to cover.
- We will provide all equipment (including personal floatation devices) for you to learn the sport. If you join the club, you will need to buy your own personal floatation device and later, your own paddle. We encourage you to get your own boat eventually, too.
- You must sign a waiver prior to attending. We will send you a link after you complete the form below. Please be sure to check your spam folder for this follow up.
- Our club is for ages 12 to Adult. Minors do require parent/guardian approval.
- All participants MUST be able to swim 100 yards without aid. Our boats are not stable and you will tip over at first.
- Our club meets at the public dock found at 1212 Navigator Drive in the Ventura Harbor on the south side of the Portside housing development. We do not have a physical building or sign! There is a free parking lot and two beach volleyball courts at the Portside dock – please park there and look for us on the dock. Coaches will be there ahead of time to set up and have equipment ready.
Tryout Sign Up Form
We have a multi-week class we offer just once a year and it focuses on recruiting youth members.
We offer additional tryout sessions about 2 to 3 other times a year. We will schedule a date with you for adult tryouts.